In business since 2015, Noetic provides
technology and performance marketing solutions to the hospitality industry that deliver improved business performance. We get the right guests in the right rooms at the right price and provide
insight to accurately assess guest revenue, media spend and room efficiency.
We have grown to a team of over 30 people, across sites in London and Sri Lanka, with
specialist skillsets that provide our clients with the technology and digital marketing expertise to reach their maximum potential.
As part of our growth programme, we now require a Head of Marketing, to focus on our
internal branding and work with our key partners.
We are looking for a marketing professional who is comfortable taking responsibility for
a wide range of activities from brand building through to content development. Someone to be our marketing expert, able to call upon multiple years of experience working across a range of marketing
activities, preferably within the hospitality or travel industries. You will play a key role in reinforcing our culture and have responsibility for the marketing process from start to finish,
establishing tangible long-term results.
Working with our Sales Director, you will align our marketing communications taking
responsibility for all success criteria. It is imperative that our message is clear and consistent across all marketing channels. You will oversee all our marketing efforts and deliver high quality
marketing and sales collateral to support our business development efforts.
Additionally, you will become a significant client partner, responsible for delivering
digital marketing performance excellence and leading strategy across eCRM and Biddable Media. Your ability to communicate the results to management and relevant stakeholders in a professional and
confident manner will be crucial.
What we require?
- At least 4 years of relevant b2b marketing experience, agency or
- Strong ability to collaborate and develop working relationships with internal and
external stakeholders at all levels
- An innovative and creative thinker, able to generate marketing ideas and ensure quality
- Enthusiasm and passion for marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills, including great attention to detail and
- Comfortable in a tech savvy, high-growth environment
- Degree educated
- Copywriting ability, short and / or long form
- Paid Search, Paid Social, eCRM and Biddable Media Experience
- Hospitality or Travel industry sector experience desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and work closely with board
members. You will get to own your job description and carry out your duties to the best of your ability with agreed milestones to hit along the way.
A generous salary, bonus opportunity, pension scheme and other benefits are available to
the right candidate.
This is an example job brief and not currently a live vacancy.