A senior opportunity at Noetic Marketing Technologies, reporting directly to the CTO and acting as an interface
between the business, customers, suppliers and the development team.
The Head of Product is the technical project management leader within the business, owning the entire process and
assisted by a Technical Business Analyst in London and a team of skilled and motivated technical production specialists in Sri Lanka. This is also a client-facing role requiring excellent
communication skills and the ability to address concerns and queries with calm assurance. It is expected that candidates will have a technical background to understand client requirements at a
granular level and deliver instruction intelligently to production teams.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Producing clearly defined project plans, including critical path, dependencies, piloting and key
- Ensuring external / internal project participants take ownership of their responsibilities
- Identifying and communicating project status to key stakeholders and key project resources
- Producing high level reports and updating status regularly
- Creating and maintaining a log and action list of tasks to deal with issues
- Ensuring security is reviewed when necessary to avoid project impact, plan alternative solutions when
- Ensuring relevant teams are engaged and equipped with necessary information and skills to support project
- Tracking project expenditure against budget
- Maintaining solution documentation and resources
- Translating client requirements to development tasks for the benefit of the development team
- Successfully managed a range of projects from requirement definition through to project closure
- Commercial experience in a project management role or a software development role with project leadership
- Good understanding of project management principles planning, tracking, risk management and issue management
- Analytical and problem solving capability
- Excellent academic record, preferably in a technical / numerate discipline
- Previous experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
It is preferred that candidates have experience of the following technical skills, however, consideration will also
be given to candidates with project management expertise hoping to progress their careers within a more technical arena.
- In-House tools include Jira, Confluence , Swagger and Slack
Spring Security, Jenkins, Docker.
The role will suit a robust character with passion for technology and the motivation to deliver for clients in an
efficient and timely manner.
Package includes a competitive salary with profit related bonus and benefits.
This is an example job brief and not currently a live vacancy.