Noetic Marketing Technologies require a new Sales Director to join the team, enabling the business to secure its position as the performance marketing choice for brands in the hospitality sector.
We have developed middleware to work with booking systems that can be used across the hospitality sector and have a well-scoped roadmap for extending our technology. Our scalable platform couples the benefits of cloud marketing with existing sales, marketing infrastructure and hospitality systems. We now need an accomplished Sales Manager to deliver on targets and get this product out to market.
Our target market is where hotel businesses recognise that they could do much more to efficiently engage with their prospect audience and deliver much more.
Typical responsibilities will include;
• building a strategic pipeline of key prospects
• creating strong relationships across senior management teams
• follow through on leads generated by marketing
• convert high quality leads to face-to-face meetings
• help to develop the vision and strategy, providing feedback on the ideal positioning of product
• request new features and product ideas where appropriate
You will offer;
• a proven track record of selling digital tools / tech solutions eg CMS, CRM, SAAS
• a proven track record selling directly into brands and ideally with a strong network of contacts in hospitality sector
• experience of selling online solutions to senior-level contacts
• comfort meeting high revenue targets
• ability to manage lengthy sales cycles
• a solid understanding of the full digital marketing landscape
• previous experience of working within an early-stage / high-growth environment
• a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• upwards of 3 years’ experience selling Digital Marketing products B2B
• strong communication in writing and verbally
• ability to present information in an informative and engaging manner
Salary / Package
• competitive base salary
• individual commission paid quarterly
• company bonus scheme
This is an example job brief and not currently a live vacancy.