What you’ll do.
Working within a global team, you will be responsible for leading a small but growing team of paid media specialists
and driving performance across a range of digital channels. This involves working closely with our client partner teams and a range of wider stakeholders to ensure high-quality, consistent campaigns
that meet our client KPIs. In this role, you will:
Provide direction of media campaign operations and manage campaign performance levels alongside the team, including
but not limited to:
- Optimisation activities
- Innovation towards client performance
- Daily checks
- Opportunity to set up new processes, implement ways-of-working and grow a digital media team.
What you’ll bring.
- Have the mindset of a digital leader, combining technical expertise with great people skills
- Self-starter with great learning attitude, able to learn and quickly pick up new capabilities
- Highly efficient communication skills are a must here
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience of line management responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Disciplined management of paid media campaigns
- Tracking digital KPIs to measure campaign performance across the digital team
- Maintaining our strong relationships with Google and Facebook
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients’ accounts to identify trends or issues that can then be raised with
the wider team
- Be responsible for timekeeping and ensuring in-house budgeting and time management software is updated
What you’ll need.
- Minimum 4+ years working on paid media campaigns
- Proven experience leading a team and understanding the dynamics of an agency environment
- Practical hands-on project management experience in campaign management and marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively up to board
- Capability to balance both short- and long-term priorities, multi-tasking and handling conflicting
- Passionate about media and marketing (like us!)
- Strong work ethic
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Strong Excel skills
- A team player who works well internally and is aligned with our company culture
- Extensive technical knowledge of at least Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends in customer behaviour.
Go Back <-