What you’ll do.
- Lead and develop the people and culture function across key people areas such as recruitment, onboarding, employee
engagement, performance management, learning & development
- Work collaboratively across the businesses to enable a high-performance environment.
- Create and bring to life a best-in-class employee experience
- Coach and develop our people leaders to bring out the best in their teams
- Understand the business objectives and growth goals and ensure our recruitment roadmap and efforts
- Own employee engagement
- Be an escalation point for the business and effectively manage employee issues
- Oversee our HR roadmap - including expansion in the US
What you’ll need.
- 5+ years in People & Culture Leadership role
- Extensive understanding and experience in recruitment and recruiting processes
- Passionate about building a world-class employee experience
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially minded
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including talent, employee recruiting, onboarding,
performance management, development, and coaching
- Ability to adapt your approach from strategic to the weeds – must get your hands dirty
- Experience with employment law globally (preferrable)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective ongoing relationships through all levels of the
Go Back <-