We are looking for a highly intelligent, culturally sensitive and creative thinking individual who is passionate
about digital marketing, in particular Paid Social Advertising.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to driving social performance through the day-to-day management and
effective implementation of client’s social strategy. Primarily through Facebook, but including opportunities on Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the channel head, and will play a vital part
in defining and supporting Paid Social best practice through working closely with the agency network.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything.
An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client account development plans (ADPs) in order to
achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets.
There is a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in the office and the
remaining days from home if you wish.
- Deliver day-to-day implementation
of Paid Social Advertising campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Responsible for client accounts, following Paid Social Advertising best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are
monitored and managed accordingly
- Play active role in defining Paid Social Advertising best practice and scalable processes
- Responsible for day-to-day client budget management
- Advocate the client’s Social strategy and support members of the team where required
- Utilise tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and others
- Stay up to date with new market tools and Paid Social Advertising opportunities, which would support client
strategy or company product offering, and share to the wider team
- Give support and direction to Account Executives within the channel team
- Work together with wider teams to deliver ADPs for each client to sustain and grow client
- Provide campaign reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns
- Share learnings with the wider Social, Display, PPC and Analytics teams to drive performance and
- Ensure client’s reports are delivered on-time and accurately
- Degree level education or relevant
- Demonstrable experience in Paid Social Advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Clear passion for digital marketing and social media
A clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities
alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
A competitive starting salary alongside numerous company benefits. Every member of the team is offered share options
in the company, meaning we all have genuine stake in the business.
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Company Details <-